Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Good morning fellow yellows and nons

ahnyounghasaeyoh...oh right...we een amedica

i'm embarking on my first blog which is pretty exciting being that i'm in my office, sitting directly across from my ceo...which...i've always wondered how you ppc-ers found the time to write your every so clever entries in many different intervals throughout the day *wink*

on a more important note, i have a very frustrating question that i need answered....why is it that every asian woman in northern virginia has to fit into the bad driving stereotype? as i was driving to work yesterday, a red toyota camry decided to plunge into my lane without even a signal's notice. as i slammed down on my horn she looked at me, only to find herself sharing a lane with half of my car and almost a boob if God has better endowed me. i was completely frazzled, shaking and going into a coronary when i decided to look up, and to my horror, the crazed little asian woman was giving me the finger while chuckling silently to herself. i thought i had seen everything until evil yellow cut me off and slammed on her brakes. now correct me if i'm wrong, but there is crazy and then there is completely insane...in this case i'd say she was a notch above the crazed crackhead who ever so gingerly performed his dance moves to brandon in the middle of southeast.

ok, so where is dane cook when i need a good punchline? or just a punch? thank you little lady because yesterday as dwayne and i were driving on our nightly commute home my nerves were so shot, i screamed aloud when a beige sentra decided to merge into the lane beside us. needless to say, my very loving husband who i'm sure was not at all impressed, comforted me back to the land of the sane.

i love u friend.


1 Comments:

  • you know, us volkswagen nerds throw a "V" which is basically a peace sign to each other when we spot a tasty vw. maybe it's some korean thing that you know nothing about because you're whiter than i am? i mean...it could be some weird salute, where you try to make your cars high five and then laugh as you point to the sky with the middle finger? ok ok...maybe not. either way, i definitely agree with what you said this morning about this area in general being deficient in quality drivers, just venture out during rain or snow if you don't believe it is.

    oh and congrats on blogging! it's about time.
    love you!


    By Blogger dwayne, at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment
Hoover Friends Home Page