Friday, February 04, 2005

But seriously

for all of your dog-owners / lovers out there, i need to know once and for all - is kissing your dog's belly really all that strange? i mean it is afterall a notch above lip licking after she's gone to town on her a**hole, am i wrong? and for all of you who know me, i've been known to do significantly worse, correct? if squeezing my husband's cheeks with my toes in the morning isn't considered the least bit odd, can we not make a rare exception for me?

i have three huge loves in my life...my amazing husband with whom i have been incredibly blessed. he is my life and means everything to me. there is my chingoo who is an absolute trip and brings me incredible joy, and then there is my nephew christian who is my heart and soul. i couldn't fathom having three more perfect beings to spend my life with! take a look for yourself :)

this is my boo...i feel my toes tingling with anticipation:





this was her at 2 months. i know, she's quite brawny:


she's become even more of a titan since this picture...all 15 pounds of her. she's pretty fierce, especially when giving her cheerios, so i would beware because she might just lick you to death:


this is my nephew christian. he has been a blessing to my family in so many ways, i can't even express them on paper and if i did, we might be here all night. i love him and his animated ways to death: