Tuesday, February 15, 2005

my latest and greatest love!

my niece kayla was born on sunday february 13th, 2005!! she is ridiculously beautiful and the newest love of my life!

we started our trip around 3:30 pm and got up to good old philadelphia around 6:15. we parked and rushed in and then the flood of tears started. i sat there and bawled like a baby while being comforted by everyone in the room..including my sister-in-law who just, by the way, squeezed a watermelon out of her ****



but ah! who cares who comforted who, she's here and i am so in love with her!!! i'm just glad she wasn't born on feb 14th. no niece of mine is going to be robbed of her hallmark holiday rights!! so there you have it, i'm an aunt once again! so if anyone would like to contact me, i'll be in philly for the next several weekends until she's oh say about 9 or 10.