Wednesday, June 15, 2005

bye bye vegas birdie =(

my friend is leaving for sin city this thursday and call me crazy, but i will miss him like nobody's business!!! life without d, even if just for 5 days, is like living hell! i guess this naked backpack will have to rough it alone until monday night! i have chingoo duty from now until he returns and i can only imagine her surprise and delight when she sees him get off that plane. as soon as he takes off his shoes and she catches a whiff of his aromatic feet, she will be a-lickin the jam off of his toes for days to come. i can't wait until you're back here with me friend... =)


1 Comments:

  • friend i'll miss you so much while i'm there losing our savings.

    kidding, it's gonna be tough, but luckily for me i'll have plenty of my closest guy friends to cuddle with at night.

    i love you babe, i'll be back before you know it.


    By Blogger dwayne, at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment
Hoover Friends Home Page