Thursday, June 09, 2005

secret surprise with the the indigo girls!!!!

ok, so as y'all know, i have the most incredible special friend. as much as he acts like he's a manly man...ehem...we all know he's a little girl in panties for me!!

so last night, he took me to wolftrap and surprised me with the best show on mother earth!! the INDIGO GIRLS!!! a show that i've wanted to see since my freshman year of college! a show that i know he wouldn't be caught dead at...not in a million years unless he was truly just going for me. the next thing you know, as we're walking into the filene center, front opera section center stage, he hands me my ticket and written in big bold black ink was "INDIGO GIRLS." of course i immediately start bawling, completely overwhelmed and amazed. so my friends, there you have it...last night, dwayne became a woman! hahaha we had such a blast! from their opening performance to their closing act - an oldie, "galileo" - i was blown away!!! d held on and for that his evenings for the next several months will be filled with lots of....um...parchesi...yeah, that's it!

now onto the show: amy ray was absolutely incredible! right on point with her deep vocals and versatile guitar skills. she got on that harmonica and played her ass off! emily sailers unearthed an incredible piano ballad that completely blew me away!!! i was in tears!!! i have to say, all in all it was one of the most incredible shows i've ever seen in my life and made for one of the absolute best nights of my life!

friend! you are such an incredible, amazing person!!! any vw show from here to china, you can count me in! i love u!


1 Comments:

  • hooray! i'm so happy you had fun baby! little do you know, as soon as you fell asleep lastnight i went to the garage, rotated tires, drank some motor oil and mowed the grass...just to make sure i was still a man ;)


    By Blogger dwayne, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment
Hoover Friends Home Page