Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Baby Names

so i've decided...

as you all know, my husband is incredibly wary about ever procreating anything with a V*#@$&. be it as it may, i am going to continue on my quest for the perfect female baby name. this morning i had the great opportunity to discuss some interesting and unique names with lala pants and maria, but at the end of the day i am drawn to one that has most definitely caught my attention - cayden. it could be spelled with a "k" but i'm a "c" kind of person. now, it is an arabic name reserved for little boys, but i don't know if i can help myself. next on the list is of course my favorite, jayden. the literal term means "wise," so i'm thinking we can will it to happen. with two nutjobs as parents, this kid is going to need all of the "willing" she can get *wink* while i know they are rhyming names, would you all expect anything different out of us?

and so we're off...


1 Comments:

  • i hope:
    V*#@$&

    doesn't mean vagina....

    i told you baby...if we have girls, i'll go crazy. i know what boys want to do to girls. trust me i was a boy once.

    i'd rather give high fives to my boys for doing what they do, than to keep the girls locke din the basement til it's time for medicare.


    By Blogger dwayne, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment
Hoover Friends Home Page